Friday, March 11, 2011

"It's Nice That" Advert Project

This is my most recent work in animation, as well as the very first project I've developed since I started studying at the UCA. The project was part of the Professional Practice module, and consisted in creating a short advert (between 10 and 20 seconds long) for the "It's Nice That" film festival. Although I'm not 100% satisfied with the result (1 more week and we'd have made this so much better), I think it's still very good :)


As a bonus, I'm adding an actual close up of the Lego Block animation inside one of the TVs. I'm still at a level where I can only properly model and animate simple models like these, but still, I'm so proud of it ^^


If you have the time, I strongly advise you to check out the "It's Nice That" website, it's chock-full of visual artsy goodness, hm-hm!

1 comment: