Friday, March 11, 2011

"Puzzle Box" Project

I just figured it'd be nice to share this movie, as it was my very first fully rendered 3D animation. It was part of a project for the module Projecto Artistico (Artistic Project), back home at Universidade Catolica do Porto. This project represented a huge step forward for me as an aspiring 3D animator: I'm really glad I got to work on it.

Oh, and before you say anything, yes I know the music is massively cheesy; I was supposed to find someone from the sound department to help me make it, but I pretty much ran out of time and had to resort to the backup plan :P

5 comments:

  1. thats cool :)
    very dramatic music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesy music all right! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of revisiting this project somewhere in the future, when I have a skilled student in sound mixing helping me out. I also got some feedback into adding some sound effects to make the pieces feel heavier and more "metal-y"; I think that'd go a long way in improving this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cheesiest music ever..
    mas o projecto está altamente, congrats

    ReplyDelete